Effective Date: September 21, 2022
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to review personal information collected, request corrections or deletion of your personal information, or with questions.
The Site and all Next 18 activities and services are intended only for (a) audiences within the United States, and (b) for persons over the age of 18 years.
Next 18 may collect various types of personal information, including, without limitation, name; physical address; email address; telephone number; cell phone number; credit card number and expiration date; the name of an individual honored, memorialized, or referenced through a donation; donor names; injury type; and other information that may be necessary to assess event participants’ or former service members’ needs as well as qualifications to include access to DD214 access for past service members.
We may collect this information from Site visitors if they (1) make an online donation; (2) contact us by email or through a Site contact form seeking further information about our activities and services; or (3) contact us by email or a Site contact form to take part in one of our events. We may also collect this information from offline sources, including: (1) information we receive from persons when they call us; (2) donations and donation forms that we receive by mail; (3) interviews with former service members and/or event attendees; (4) donor lists from fundraising events; and (5) updated contact and other information about our Site visitors, former service members, and supporters that we may receive from third parties. We may combine information collected online with information that we collect from offline sources.
Use of Information
Next 18 may use the information it collects for any purpose (except as limited by applicable law or regulation) including but not limited to:
(1) furthering Next 18’s mission to use the sport of golf as a conduit to provide transformational mental health resources and holistic life resource training to veterans with disabilities and first responders;
(2) sending correspondence and other documents including, but not limited to, event communications, newsletters, tax receipts, thank you notes, and information about Next 18;
(3) to communicate with and support participants in Next 18’s events and activities; and
(4) aggregating results of anonymous surveys from event participants to measure the efficacy of Next 18’s programs and activities.
Disclosure of Information
We do not share, sell or exchange donor information for third party fundraising or marketing purposes.
Next 18 may disclose the information it collects for the following purposes:
(1) for the purpose you submit the information to us or we collected the information;
(2) to our employees, volunteers, board members, independent contractors, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers, donors, and credit companies if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us;
(3) as necessary if we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights and property, users of our Site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities;
(4) to respond to judicial or regulatory process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
(5) in the event of a corporate reorganization or acquisition.
Next 18 does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information we collect. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, or secure storage of hard copies is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Next 18’s Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Next 18. Next 18 is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.